Working with District of West Vancouver Parks and Recreation Commission, the club has operated out of Ambleside Park for more than 50 years and during that time over 10,000 people have learned to sail at the club. Our instructors are all certified by Sail Canada. We offer 2 progressive Cansail Levels for adults as well as a refresher course for individuals who have learned how to sail in the past but are feeling a bit rusty.
What You Need to Bring
- A Canadian Coast Guard approved personal flotation device (PFD i.e. lifejacket).
- Non-marking soft soled shoes that will not slip off in the water. Flip-flops and slip-on footwear (other than aquasocks) are not permitted.
- Clothing appropriate for the weather
- Change of clothes / Towel
- Closed toed shoes that can be worn in the water
- Completed and signed waiver