Learn how to sail at your own pace with our private lessons!
These lessons are tailored to you, and can accommodate up to four people total.
We work with you to find the ideal time for you to learn how to be comfortable and confident on the water.
Private Lesson Rates
What You Need to Bring
- A Canadian Coast Guard approved personal flotation device (PFD i.e. lifejacket).
- Non-marking soft soled shoes that will not slip off in the water. Flip-flops and slip-on footwear (other than aquasocks) are not permitted.
- Clothing appropriate for the weather
- Change of clothes / Towel
- Closed toed shoes that can be worn in the water
- Completed Liability Form
Payment via cash or cheque at commencement of lessons.
For any questions and booking please contact email@example.com